Wednesday, May 28, 2008

STEVE GREEN ROX!!

HAha hey people...


Just Went for Steve Green's Concert at Living SAnctuary!!! YAY ... Its really good ... The songs are very classical..The lyrics of his songs...God's love for us...it shows how amazing it is...Yupp...I'll change the blog song to my favourite song from him in time to come...I only took 1 picture!! haha Charlotte was supposed to go but she didnt... So gna kill her!! ahh why you dun want go... sigh


Steve Green's Pianist is so GOOD!!! Better than Jay Chou!! OM tian.. I aim to be like him...VERY INSPIRATIONAL...HE PLAYS CHORDS LIKE THERE WAS NO TMR!!
ANd the percussionist!! Best I have seen so far!! Om tian... He is like an octopus...

Here is a pic very far la i noe... Ahh my posts are getting shorter... Oh i am going away from Nxt Mon to Nxt WEd Which is i don't know when... 1st to 3rd June i think to Bintan...Sigh..
Almost finish my hols hw le^^

BYE!! Love You guys...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home