Wednesday, April 30, 2008

13th birthday...a memorable one....

Hey guys!!

Today is my 13th birthday...!!

Got presents from some ppl haha

Cheryl=> A cute expensive teddy...and a self decorated card that i love so much
Olivia=>2 plushies!!And a nice card... named the big one cutie and small one adorable!both "blessed"haha
Lee Bin, Qinyu and Nicole => this カメ hammer!! so cute...


Wanna thank the following ppl for wishing me a blessed birthday...
Olivia,Cheryl(their cards...they put in so much effort....)
Charlotte,Sis Xinting,
Nicole,QinYu,LeeBin,
Yiwen,Snowden,Xiayu,Jeff,
David Sim,Yu Jiale,Julia
Zhiren,Jasper,
Aunt chrissie
达明老师!!

And i noe Jie will do so as well...All the best in the States....
Of course thx Jamie(for passing the presents and Kelly and dramalvr too...

Ytd night i prayed for myself...just before i turned 13...that I can be a man of God...That I can be used by the Lord to spread his gospel...Use my talents and abilities to allow more ppl believe in his name...I wish to be a leader...a leader to lead the Lord's ppl...

Yes that's what i prayed for...and I shall work towards it...I am really surprised at how much effort Cheryl and Oli put into the gifts...(of course Nicole,Lee Bin and Qinyu too)yupp really appreciate it...and I think Charlotte is giving me too...

haha yupps....Thank my parents the most....they are the ones that raised me up and taught me God's word...told me how to be a person guided by God's word. Yes Im the most grateful to my parents...They have done the most for me and yet sometimes i don't feel it...Mummy Papa...Thx so much....I Love U....Thx for everything u have done for me in these 13 years and i really want to Thank God for putting me in this family....Its really the Biggest Present I can ever get...(Tears roll down cheeks)..

Thanks Everyone...I will continue to Jiayou de...
Your blessings will not be of waste...I assure you...

Lucas...13..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home