Monday, May 26, 2008

improvement!!^^

Hey GUys....

haha seems that i mixed up my term results...
okok Kit wei i noe u have been waiting for posts....


BUt OM tian...Ee Wei And Nicholas are the perfect couple...THEY GOT 夫妻相
SO JEALOUS!!

kk...cannot interfere...


okok my ACTUAL MSG AND TERM PROGRESS REPORT IS AS FOLLOWS!!!

English=52(C6)haha i actually passed...but still disappointing...everyone else did no where btr...
Chinese=71(A2) My zuo wen actually pulled me up
I Maths=80(A1)
Science-75(A1) Nearly topped the class!! highest is 76
Literature= 68(B3) ok got improve...
Infocomm= 76(A1)Woots another A1
I Humanities=64(B4)

MSG = 2.57
GOT IMPROVE LEH!! yay!!
haha today drew a saxophone...so difficult...but i did it..^^

Thats all for now byee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home