Friday, May 9, 2008

Results

Hey Ppl my blog is really dead..


But its coming back alive... haha just gna blog about my results...
okok today, i got back my total results...My MSG...
2.71...

SAME AS LAST TIME...Term 1--2.71 Term 2--2.71
Can't believe it...Its both sad and a happy thing...
Sad cos no improvement Happy cos never deprove oso!!

okok here are my term 1 results....

EL=> B4
CL=> A1
Sci=> B3
Maths=> B3
Humanities=> A1
Literature=> B4
Infocomm Studies => B3


Term 2...Improvements and well..deprovements

Improvements:
Literature => B3
Science=>A1
Maths=>A1
Infocomm => A1

Deprovements

Chinese=> B3
Humanities => B4
English => C6

okok i noe its bad...
okok let me tell ure something bout my geography
I was supposed to get A2 for geog...then i looked thru the paper and found a calculation error... I was battling with my conscience whether to tell or not to tell...

In the end I remembered that whatever I do...Must be done with guidance from God's word...Hence...I decided to get 1 mark deducted resulting in my current B3...

Im happy that I had the integrity to tell Mr Lau...When I went to deduct marks, Mr Lau said "Thanks for your integrity". I was so happy^^

okok ahh..lazy to blog...okok thats all...
BYEE ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home